Friday 8 March 2013

My Name in Shapes


I really enjoyed this project and thought it was a great way to start off the digital photography portion of the course. I wanted to get a combination of both organic nature-y shapes and man made shapes to spell out my name, so I took pictures of stuff that I found outside, like trees and leaves, as well as pictures of objects like bikes and payphones. Once I took all my pictures I uploaded all of them and used photoshop to adjust the brightness or contrast and to change all the pictures to black and white. Finally, I added a border to each picture to make them stand out from each other and make it easier to read. Overall, I am happy with the result, except for the "r" in Stuart which didn't really turn out too well because of the lack of contrast. Other than that though, I like the way it turned out and I think it looks pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment